Active Pozzolana BINDER
Active Pozzolana Binder is designated in British Standard for cement (BS EN 197-1: CEM 11 / B-Q). The designation covers cement containing between 55% and 68% Portland cement clinker, 32% and 45% Active Pozzolanic material and 0.5-1.5% minor additional constituents.
- High rise building
- Building construction
- Pre-cast concrete
- Pre-stressed components
- Concrete roads, bridge, run ways etc.
- Hydro power construction
- Asbestos products such as sheet and pipes
- Masonry mortars and plastering
- Reinforced concrete box culverts, sewer pipes and concrete kerbs
- Concrete panels for industrial building systems
- Mass concreting works
- All other application where OPS is used
For general purpose concreting
Product Certified by: